The many projects and partnerships involved in the Maamwi Anjiakiziwin collaborative require a lot of people power to complete! We welcome volunteer applications from a wide range of backgrounds and knowledge:
- Indigenous and cultural research
- Road ecology and management
- Species and habitat research, restoration, and assessment
- GIS management and application
- Land use planning
- Communications and outreach
- Much more!
From time to time, there will also be formal volunteer roles, and volunteer ads will be posted here and sent to those who’ve signed up. For other ways to contribute to this project, check out these Citizen Science options.